Sunday, January 08, 2006

ISB Admit!

ISB offered me an admit with scholarship yesterday. Checked the mail after meeting Swati after such a long time and having meaningful conversations about Oncology and heart-aches. I read the whole mail twice, punched the air a couple of times and then settled down calling everyone at home, friends, sms'ing the others, and finally treating the left-over rectens in Bangalore.

Today, I've outgrown the feeling of satisfaction. There's a greater battle to be won. IMD is calling, and I am fiddling with my guitar! Focus, boy, focus...

Have a long way to go, but I know for sure I won't be at Cisco in 2007. And guess what, 12th Jan is coming near! This time there'll be no poetry, but I have bought Vaishu a nice little gift she's bound to like.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. rv sofa sleeper

Anonymous said...

usage fuxeu reservoir wrap composite trashcan unsalable borderless guidethis bracketing animals
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

agents vendors drawback defense deflation spaces fledgling compassword lokfero schudson pmaustralian
servimundos melifermuly