Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bean counting

I am back.

A small city like Baroda will have everything within an arm's length. I pick up dad's Honda Activa and reach within fifteen minutes, anywhere I'd like to be. (Within city limits i.e., cause I'd like to be someplace else if given a choice). Groceries, one hop away, malls, two hops... bank, movies, doctor a couple more kangaroo hops away. It is a perfect place to lead a comfortable and happy life.

A big city like Bangalore will have everything within my wallet's reach. I pick up my huge fat Cisco Salary and reach within hours, anywhere I'd like to go. (Including Goa, Maldives, Europe, or beyond). Groceries, within 1k, shopping at malls, within 10k... Harley, Honda Civic, property, investments, within a couple more millions. It is a perfect place to lead a content and ambitious life.

But for few months from now, dad says, and I agree I'll be in Bangalore living the Baroda way... bean counting.

On Bean....

Check out Atkinson's dance in Mr. Bean's Holiday... physically funny yet not slapstick.



And the two trailers... It's running in INOX, Baroda but I am gonna wait and watch this one in Bangalore.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back! :) Now I have to change the link to your blog on mine, again! :(